Iris Nxumalo completed her undergraduate degree in International Studies (Distinction) in 2013 and completed her honours degree in International Relations in 2014 (Distinction).
She has worked both in the capacity of tutor and Intern Lecturer in the Department of Political Sciences. Very passionate about the African continent, she seeks to make her contribution to the continent through policy-making, advocacy and academic work.
- African history and literature
- Conflict and mediation practices
- International policy making
- The role of ethical leadership in African politics
- Education and gender advocacy
- Multilateral diplomacy and human security