An interesting event for those who, like us at GovInn, are researching new economic governance.
The 2015 Africa Prosperity Summit: Promoting Wealth and Wellbeing, promoted by the Legatum Institute with the support of the Ford Foundation, is taking place in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, on 20-21 May 2015.
The conference will focus on four key themes:
- How data can promote shared prosperity
- Stoking African innovation: ways and means
- Business values for prosperity
- Personal safety and national prosperity
- Zeinab Badawi, Chair of the Royal Africa Society
- Marieme Jamme, CEO of SpotOne Global Solutions
- David McGinty, Team Manager of Human Development Innovation Fund
Registration closes on 20 February 2015.
For more information on how to take part in the summit check the Legatum Institute website
About the Legatum Institute
The Legatum Institute is an international think-tank and educational charity. Its aim is to promote prosperity by revitalising capitalism and democracy. The Legatum Prosperity Index, our signature publication, ranks 142 countries in terms of wealth and wellbeing.