https://governanceinnovation.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Logo-small.jpg 266 400 GovInn http://governanceinnovation.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Govinne-logo.png GovInn2017-07-28 11:18:102017-07-28 11:18:10Vaccancy: Communications Manager for the Centre for the Study of Governance Innovation
Vaccancy: Communications Manager for the Centre for the Study of Governance Innovation
The Centre for the Study of Governance Innovation is looking for a communications manager to join the team on a two year contract. GovInn is looking for someone who will be responsible for:
- Taking responsibility and the co-ordination of The Centre for the Study of Governance Innovation’s (GovInn) websites and social media networks;
- The development and oversight of communication strategies for GovInn in line with the strategic objectives of GovInn, and in line with UP guidelines;
- The co-ordination of the Centre’s team to ensure effective communication;
- The management of media relations, both locally and internationally, as well as the proactive engagement with external communication agencies;
- Performing the role of Managing Editor of GovInn’s chief publication, the international journal, Solutions, which includes both an online portal and a print-on-demand magazine;
- Overseeing planning and publications on an annual and ad hoc basis;
- Providing direction, input and technical advice with the regards to GovInn publications;
- Co-ordinating GovInn’s public relations strategy;
- Co-ordinating the key events organised by GovInn, especially the annual Governance Innovation Week and the various events held under the auspices of Solutions.
For more information about this post, see the full advert on Linkedin.